- Jumping out of bed in the morning without hitting snooze at least 3 times
- Getting to your meeting on time, with bouncy hair and a bounce in your step
- Joining your coworker for yoga in the park one morning, even just once
- Sailing through your workweek with energy left over for a girl’s night out
...BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE (REALLY) THINKING:
“Yeah right. I just need to survive this week.”
The reality is you hit snooze 4 times because you were up late cruising WebMD. You just barely make it to your meeting in time and you are rocking the telltale ‘oops I slept in’ topknot -- never mind making your lunch or making it to yoga. Your brain is foggy and you spend the rest of the day angry with yourself for not having it together.
You’re a smart cookie (you have multiple diplomas on the wall to prove it!), so you should be able to figure this out for yourself. Right? You’ve been researching, and experimenting with different diets and supplements. So why do you still feel so crappy!?
I’ve been there. I was a walking House episode, actually.
What if someone who knows what’s what (and has been where you are now) could help streamline this process for you and hold you accountable for your success?
There are a lot of wonderful tools and diets out there, but there’s not one specific combination that works for everybody. While I believe in a customized approach, it doesn’t mean you have to follow a complicated protocol or deprive yourself of fun.
I believe that real food and a healthy mindset are the keys to restoring and maintaining health. I also believe that a wellness plan needs to be suitable to your unique body (and life) in order to be effective and sustainable long term.
Are you ready for a breakthrough?
My program focuses on 3 key pillars: clearing out, refuelling and streamlining for success. I’ll teach you the same techniques I used to overcome multiple chronic health conditions (including stage 3 adrenal fatigue), and to feel healthier now in my mid-30s than I ever did in my 20s.
After your initial 90-minute strategy session, we’ll focus on cleaning up your diet, your space and your life. When you release what no longer serves you (including ‘healthy’ habits that don’t work for you), you create the space needed for lasting change to occur.
We will begin to explore in more detail what really fuels you. We’ll focus on the nutrient-dense foods suitable for your body and activities suitable for your lifestyle. When start you make lasting changes, you create new evidence in your mind that healing and lasting change is possible. (Your body may surprise you!)
This is where we do the fine-tuning and I put on Project Manager hat for you and develop a streamlined plan of action that is sustainable long term. We’ll evaluate what worked and what didn’t, and get really clear on the key action steps to focus on to keep your energy high. By the end of the program, you’ll have the tools needed to move forward on your own.
WHAT WE'LL COVER (& UNCOVER):
- What and how to eat to be your most productive self
- Hidden food sensitivities that could be hindering your success
- Self-sabotaging behaviours and how to break the cycle
- How to troubleshoot setbacks and keep moving forward
- Mindset shifts to keep sneaky negative thoughts in check
- A morning routine that will keep you on your A game
- Welcome kit for you to fill out upon enrolment, so that we can get to the good stuff in our first session!
- 90-minute strategy session to review your current situation + set your 90 day goals
- Customized nutrition & lifestyle plan, which we'll test + tweak throughout
- 11 x 45-minute weekly coaching sessions to review progress, navigate roadblocks and tweak your plan as necessary (by phone or Skype)
- Weekly food diary review via email (optional)
- Email support between sessions – I’ve got your back!
- Recipes suitable for your unique body
- Recommended reading
Investment: $1197 CAD*
(Price increases to $1497 August 2015)
*Payment plans available upon consultation.
Interested in working together?
Book your FREE 30-minute discovery session to learn more about my program and to see if we’re the right fit!
Why work with me?
As your nutritionist, I figure out where you might have nutritional deficiencies or food sensitivities that may be contributing to your fatigue. I also provide meal recommendations and recipes suitable to your unique body and lifestyle.
As your coach, I help you with the sneaky self-sabotaging behaviours that could be tripping you up. I also teach you to navigate your way through roadblocks as they come up. There are ALWAYS roadblocks, fyi. But once you break through them you can kick them to the curb. Have you seen my curb!? (If not, you can read about me here.)
As a former project manager, I know how to keep things on track to reach your goals. I won't get too project manager-y on your ass, but I will make sure you stay on course because I am highly invested in your success too.
WORKING WITH ME, YOU GET ALL OF THIS IN ONE MENTOR.
I could simply send you off with a nutrition and supplement protocol, but that would be a disservice to you when there is so much more involved in in creating lasting change.
Quick fixes are never sustainable, and you'll just as quickly slip back into old habits.