I'm Cara, a Nutritionist and Transformational Health Coach.
I help ambitious women who know what they want to achieve, but need more energy to get there.
There's a huge difference in being someone who lacks motivation and being a highly-driven woman who pushes herself too hard and is low on energy as a result. I know it's incredibly frustrating to so desperately want to achieve more, but not know how to fix the energy issue and make it stick.
But I get you. Sometimes slowing down is not an option.
Ready for something different?
Sign up to receive my FREE 7-day energy-boosting meal plan.
Plus, you'll receive my weekly nutrition + lifestyle + mindset inspo so you can reach your goals, without burning out.
ON MY 30TH BIRTHDAY, I WOKE UP WITH 47 STAPLES IN MY ABDOMEN, A MORPHINE DRIP AND THE DELIRIOUS PLEASURE OF OXYGEN TUBES UP MY NOSE.
I spent the next 5 years with a sneaky limiting belief that I would always be a 'surviver' and that life was about the fight. I briefly left my career in advertising and clocked 1200+ hours of nutrition education, earning two certifications. But even though I had the nutrition part down (or so I thought), I was still developing mystery illnesses and I was still really, painfully tired all the time. I could not. stop. hitting. snooze.
My greatest fear used to be that my lack of energy would prevent me from having a successful life.
I've never been low on motivation or that inner drive (I've always had some pretty lofty goals!), but finding sufficient physical and mental energy to reach those goals has always been my struggle. Was I dreaming too big? Should I just settle for less? Hell no, not an option.
TODAY I HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT STORY.
I'm healthier and more energetic today in my mid-30s than I have ever been in my adult life. I actually have so much extra energy that some days I have to hit the gym twice in one day just to use some up! (It has been a miraculous transformation thus far, really.)
But best of all, I am living my dream of working exclusively with ambitious women (like you!), who are just a few strategic nutritional tweaks and mindset shifts away from getting their lives back. It's an absolute joy to see their dreams unfold, too.
Are you struggling to find the physical and mental energy to keep up with yourself?
In my 90-day program, you'll discover how to:
- Construct simple meals and snacks to boost your energy, mood and ability to focus throughout your workday.
- Determine food sensitivities and nutritional deficiencies that may be contributing to your fatigue.
- Get your best sleep so you wake up refreshed and are not tempted to hit snooze... again, again and again.
- Manage stress and navigate your way through roadblocks as they come up. (Because there are always roadblocks.)
- Create a powerful morning routine to keep you on your game.
- Identify energy drainers, so that you can be selective in where you spend your newly found reserves.
- Take ownership of your schedule, and the art of saying 'no'.
Follow me on Instagram @nutricara