My biggest fear was that my health issues would prevent me from ever achieving great success.
At least in the way I envisioned it for myself.
I've never been low on motivation or that inner drive (I've always had some pretty lofty goals!), but finding sufficient physical and mental energy to reach those goals has always been my struggle. Most mornings, head under covers in between snooze alarms, the self-loathing would play on repeat:
If only I had the energy...
- I could get out of my own way and accomplish my 'to do' list each day
- I could stick to my gym schedule so I can fit back into my favourite jeans
- I could actually keep plans with friends on weekends instead of cancelling because I'm behind in my work
- I could go to networking events in the evening to grow my business instead of Netflix-ing it on the couch
- I could actually (gasp!) go on dates.
I wanted sooooo much more for myself, but my low energy was affecting the level of success I was capable of reaching in every area of my life: my fitness, my social life, my personal (and professional) growth and my bank account.
There's a huge difference in being someone who lacks motivation and being a highly-motivated woman who is feeling burnt out. I know it's incredibly frustrating to so desperately WANT to achieve more, but not know what you need to do to fix the energy and self-discipline issues -- and more importantly, how to make them stick.
Let's be honest....
Burnout is bad for business.
Are you ready to stop wishing and spinning your wheels, and actually make this happen?
Let's do this!
What I offer can be considered 'bespoke' coaching. In which your program is custom-tailored to your unique needs. Much like in sports coaching, the coach can identify a player's blindspots. In my 90-day program, we'll cover the following areas -- but emphasis will be placed on areas you need most, to ensure your time with me is efficient.
- Constructing simple meals and snacks to boost your energy, mood and ability to focus.
- Determining food sensitivities and deficiencies that may be contributing to your fatigue.
- How to get your best sleep so you wake up refreshed and aren't tempted to hit snooze.
- Systems and structures to ensure your business + life fuel each other and can function independently.
- Creating a powerful morning + night routine to keep you on your A game.
- Clearing out what no longer serves you (in business, life and home!) to attract clarity and financial abundance.
- Managing stress and navigating your way through roadblocks as they come up. (FYI, they always do!)
- Strengthening your wealth consciousness and its connection to your health and energy.
- Mastering the art of saying 'no' to things you don't want to do, to make room for your true desires.
What's included in your 90-day program:
- 1 x 90-minute energy audit + strategy session to review your current situation and establish your game plan
- 9 x 45-minute coaching sessions to review progress and tweak your plan as necessary (by phone or Skype)
- Custom nutrition & lifestyle plan, with recipes suitable for your unique body
- Email support between sessions – I’ve got your back!
- Recommended reading & homework
$1800 USD in full (Save $297)
3 monthly payments of $699
Interested in working together?
Book your FREE 45-minute discovery session to learn more about my program and to see if we’re the right fit!
Why work with me?
As your nutritionist, I figure out where you might have nutritional deficiencies or food sensitivities that may be contributing to your fatigue. I also provide meal recommendations and recipes suitable to your unique body and lifestyle.
As your coach, I help you with the sneaky self-sabotaging behaviours that could be tripping you up. I also teach you to navigate your way through roadblocks as they come up. There are ALWAYS roadblocks, fyi. But once you break through them you can kick them to the curb. Have you seen my curb!? (If not, you can read about me here.)
As a former project manager, I know how to keep things on track to reach your goals. I won't get too project manager-y on your ass, but I will make sure you stay on course because I am highly invested in your success too.
Working with me, you get all of this in one mentor.
I could simply send you off with a nutrition and supplement protocol and a list of 'how to's' for your business, but that would be a disservice to you when there is so much more involved in up-levelling and creating lasting change.
Quick fixes are never sustainable, and you'll just as quickly slip back into old habits.
I originally started working with Cara because I needed a nutritionist to help me with a diagnosis of borderline diabetes and a long-standing history of fatigue and low energy. Little did I know when I signed up that day that Cara would help me with WAY more than healthy diet modifications (which don’t get me wrong, have done wonders for my energy & overall health!). Most exciting has been the mindset work that Cara and I have been doing, which in a short amount of time has resulted in incredibly positive shifts in how I see the world and in how the world reacts to me. Every step of the way, Cara’s coaching style has been the perfect blend of challenging and motivating, sound advice backed by knowledge, the sharing of her own personal experiences (the good, the bad & the ugly!), all with a healthy dose of humor thrown in for good measure. I can’t wait to continue the journey & see what exciting new things await! Everyone should have Cara in their lives!!!
Lisa N., Toronto
"Cara's no-pressure, totally-reasonable approach to feeling better and being healthier just makes sense for my busy entrepreneur lifestyle. Instead of asking me to make huge changes to my schedule, or "fix" my bad habits overnight (which I've had other coaches try to do!), Cara works within my current schedule and lifestyle, making small, easy-to-implement recommendations that don't feel stressful or impossible. Unlike the other 5,000 things I'm juggling at any given time, working with Cara and following her program is just. plain. easy."
Jennifer S., New York, NY
Digital Marketing Entrepreneur
"Although I haven’t known Cara very long, she has already helped me in so many incredible ways. I initially contacted her because I was struggling with chronic fatigue, insomnia and various digestive issues. A few weeks after I started working with Cara I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called Ulcerative Colitis. Her advice and guidance throughout this process so far has been invaluable and I know that with her continued support I will be able to manage the illness through diet without having to be on medication long term. I was a little overwhelmed when I was first diagnosed but knowing I have Cara to help guide me back to health is such a relief. Not only does she have an incredible wealth of knowledge when it comes to health and nutrition she is also such an amazing person to work with – I have fun every time I chat with her! I know I am in great hands with Cara and I am excited about this journey."
Cristie V., Toronto , PR Consultant
Working with Cara has been a truly wonderful experience! Her approach has allowed me to make lasting changes in the way I eat and view food. Changing the way I eat has allowed me to be more energetic, focused and productive. As an MBA student, I have very little time for anything besides school. Cara’s suggestions were easily implemented into my hectic schedule. The recipes are delicious, filling and easy to prepare. I was able to go from drinking at least 4 cups of coffee a day to none. It has been an amazing and life changing experience.
Lisa B., Toronto